In this article will give you a complete cannabis oil recipe which Canadian Rick Simpson cured his cancer with is conducted by more than 5,000 people, but due to the chemical reactions this is a dangerous business, so we give you his complete cannabis oil recipe.
Over the past few years people became more and more aware of the power of cannabis as a potential cure for cancer. The studies conducted over the last decade confirmed the anti-cancer effect of the plant, without leaving any doubt behind.
According to Simpson this oil can cure diabetes, arteriosclerosis, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, asthma, psoriasis…
The instructions are gathered from Rick Simpson’s website. Be extremely careful when boiling the solvent off (solvent-free option), because the fumes are highly flammable. DO NOT smoke, and AVOID sparks, stoves and red hot heating elements. Be sure to place a fan near in order to blow the fumes away from the pot, and prepare the oil in a well-ventilated room.
Cannabis Oil Recipe and Preparation method:
- Place the material in a plastic bucket (be sure the herb is completely dry).
- Use the solvent you chose to dampen the herb. You can use different solvents (solvent-free option), including pure naphtha, ether, butane, 99% isopropyl alcohol, or even water. To extract the THC from one pound you need two gallons of solvent, and 500 ml is enough for an ounce.
- Use a clean, untreated wood or anything similar to crush the material. Even though the herb will be quite damp, you will be able to crush it easily because it is pretty dry.
- Continue crushing the material and keep adding the solvent at the same time until the herb is completely soaked. Stir the mixture for three minutes. In this phase the THC from the herb is dissolved into the solvent.
- Pour the solvent oil mixture in another bucket or container. Now the herb has lost about 80 % of its THC.
- Second wash: repeat the procedure by adding the second dose of solvent, and stir for another three minutes to dissolve the remaining THC.
- Pour the solvent oil mixture in the bucket where you poured the first mix.
- Discard the herb material.
- Strain the solvent mixture into a clean container using a coffee filter.
- Boil the solvent — you can use a rice cooker, since it will boil the solvent perfectly, and it could hold over half a gallon of the solvent oil mix.
IMPORTANT: avoid stove-top, red hot elements, sparks, smoking and open flames — the fumes are extremely flammable!
11. Fill about ¾ of the rice cooker with the solvent mixture and turn on HIGH heat. Remember to work in a well-ventilated area and do not forget to place a fan near the fumes to blow them away from the pot. Keep adding the solvent to the cooker as the mixture evaporates until you have added even the last drop to the rice cooker.
12. As the amount decreases for the last time, add a few drops of water — 10 drops to a pound of dry herb. This step will release the solvent residue, and protect the oil from the heat.
13. When there is an inch of solvent-water mixture left, use oven mitts to pick the unit up and swirl the content until the solvent mixture has finished boiling off.
14. At this point turn the rice cooker on LOW. Be careful, the oil must never reach a temperature higher than 290˚ F (140˚ C)
15. Use your oven mitts again and remove the pot from the rice cooker. Carefully pour the oil into a stainless steel container.
16. Put the container in a dehydrator, or place it in a mild heating device — coffee warmer, for example. This step may take even a few hours, but the water and the volatile terpenes will completely evaporate from the oil. The oil is ready for use when you notice there is no surface activity on it.
17. You can use a plastic syringe to suck the oil up, or feel free to use any other container you find suitable. However, the syringe will help you dispense the oil more easily. When the hash oil cools completely, it should look like a thick grease.
Other sources linked to Healthy Food House Article: Source: Collective-Evolution