Drinking water the very instant you wake up, is an excellent treatment in fighting many serious diseases. Japanese people have this habit of drinking water immediately after waking up. After being published in a Japanese newspaper during the World War 2, this ancient tradition for healing many diseases became very popular among people all over the world.
This method was also backed up by many studies which showed that drinking water on an empty stomach can be really efficient in preventing many diseases.
Consuming water, especially right after waking up can help in some difficulties people face such as: asthma, epilepsy, accelerated heart beat, heart system, headache, body aches, blood fat, kidney disease and urinary tract, gastritis, diarrhea, TB, meningitis, diabetes, piles, constipation, menstrual disorder, diseases of the ear, nose and throat, all eye disease, disease of the uterus.
- The instant you wake up, drink 4 glasses (6 oz) of water, before brushing your teeth.
- After you have brushed your teeth, do not eat nor drink anything the next 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, eat or drink as usual.
- Don’t eat or drink anything else for two hours after your breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- People that are old and sick, usually are unable to drink 4 glasses of water on an empty stomach, so they should drink as much as they can and each day increase the amount until they rich the required 4 glasses.
- Not only this method helps in preventing many diseases, but it also gives people new energy to enjoy the day.
This method of drinking water can help you in healing blood pressure just in 30 days, as well as diabetes, gastritis and constipation in 10 days, and on top of it all, it will make you feel more energized and improve your entire body function.