This amazing garlic syrup is something you should always keep on hand.
Not only is it practical because its ingredients are inexpensive and easy to come by but it’s also simple to make.
While each of these three ingredients possess its own unique set of health benefits, mixing them together enhances their effects.
Why Should I Drink This Garlic Syrup?
Taking this home remedy will help boost your immune system, lowers blood pressure as well as bad cholesterol.
It will also reduce your number of coldsand infections, and is helpful against gout, arthritis, and joint aches.
How To Make Garlic Syrup?
- 8 peeled and lightly mashed cloves of garlic
- 1 cup (6.6 oz) of apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup (6.6 oz) of honey
- Blend the garlic so it becomes fine (you can also just crush your garlic)
- Add the honey and apple cider vinegar and blend for 10-15 seconds at high speed.
- Pour the mixture into a sealable glass jar.
- Store in the refrigerator for five days, with the occasional stir every day. After five days the mixture is ready.
To use, simply add 2 tsp of the garlic syrup in a tall glass of water, first thing in the morning. The mixture is very strong, and should not be taken directly.
Health Benefits of Ingredients
Honey is anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti-fungal. It’s often used to help quell a bad cough.
Apple Cider Vinegar contains various phytonutrients that help prevent cancer and leg cramps. It also contains citric acid which can help dissolve kidney
Garlic has antibacterial and antiviral properties. It also helps boost the immune system and its allicin content makes it one of nature’s most powerful antibiotic.
The great thing about this garlic syrup is that you don’t have to wait until you’re sick to take it. Drinking it regularly is a great way to prevent illness and maintain optimal health.